Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ah, right

Not much going on over here. For the most part, I have nothing really going on. Work should start picking up pretty soon, so I'll have some income flowing in.

On a completely unrelated topic, the new P.E.E.N forums are shaping up to be epic. I was kind of worried about this whole banning thing. For a while I wasn't totally sure about the state of the community, but things seemed to have settled down for the most part. Erin registered peenbb.com, and I made a few mock-up logos with various color schemes and such. It took me a bit to figure out which I liked best, but I've narowed it down to one logo with two color schemes based on the board.



This feels a little pretentious to say, but I like the typography. 

Thoughts?

Ah well, I need to start working on a custom layout. I'll never go places with a default layout!

1 comment:

  1. So purtyful. I like the blue and grey one. If I like the pink one, I'd have a problem.

    ReplyDelete